Farm Unlimited provides best in class forestry consulting services having managed industrial and investment timberlands in Oregon for over 15 years. We offer a full range of forestry consulting services including timberland management, spatial data management (GIS), cartography, stand exams, surveys and many more professional and technical services.
Farm Unlimited is a certified Veteran Owned Small Business through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Farm Unlimited is certified as an Emerging Small Business and a Minority Business Enterprise by the State of Oregon’s Certification Office for Business Inclusion and Diversity (COBID). Certification 12387.
NAICS 115310 Support for Forest Activities
NAICS 541370 Surveying & Mapping (except geophysical)
- Cruising timber
- Stand exams
- Road maintenance & construction
- Biological surveys
- Herbaceous weed control
- Timber valuation and estimation
- GIS Services
- Land surveying
- Right-of-way preparation & interpretation
- Management plan design
- Stream crossing design & installation
Differentiators: Why Choose Farm Unlimited?
- Expert technical and professional services utilizing the latest technologies and industry information
- Over 30 years combined experience in timberland management
- Internal scale that allows us to handle a variety of project needs
- ARC-GIS mapping expertise & latest software
- Principal/Owner is one of 48 licensed forest engineers in Oregon
- Principal/Owner is a fully accredited member of the Association of Consulting Foresters (ACF)
- Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority
Farm Unlimited Capabilities Statement
Past Performance & Customer List – Government
- Coos County
- US Forest Service
- Oregon Department of Transportation